According to the 2018 Social impact investment in the EU report, Italy is one of the 5 countries in Europe where most investments in social impact companies are made. These companies represent 10% of the total in Europe, they hire more than 11 million workers and improve communities and society. But being among the best in the EU is not enough: it is time to offer companies the possibility to develop even more technological and innovative projects using financial instruments that meet their needs.
This talk will be the right opportunity to get to know some of these projects and to explore UniCredit’s commitment to help Profit and Non-Profit companies providing assistance, health and educational services. Many experts will join us and detail the main challenges and opportunities related to Impact Financing and technology, such as:
· Nadia Cento, VP Impact Financing & Inclusive Product at UniCredit
· Simona Sinesi, Founder of NEVER GIVE UP
· Martina Rogato, CSR consultant & Sherpa and W20 Italy spokesperson
· Carlo Pittis, CEO at Movimento Srl Società Benefit, Founder and Managing partner at Company Future Profile – Business Advisors
· Roberto Mauri, President of La Meridiana social cooperative